The Merchandising Data Manager will be responsible for the performance and business requirements of the product data program. The Manager will also build and maintain strong relationships with our brand partners to onboard new brands, negotiate programs and be the first in the industry to leverage new opportunities. This position touches all aspects of the organization and is meant for a strong candidate desiring to play a leading role on the ecommerce team.
A successful Ecommerce Merchandising Manager will thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. They will need little direction to drive the business forward by relying on a healthy mix of creativity, sound business judgment and good old-fashioned elbow grease. Compensation includes a competitive base salary, benefits, and opportunity for company-based profit-sharing.
- Initiates and maintains relationships with external partners.
- Desires to build and manage ongoing product data processes.
- Proficiency working in Microsoft Excel and has an understanding of databases.
- Has experience managing or collaborating with technology teams.
- Continually self-educates on industry changes and best practices.
- Holds an undergraduate degree in a related field - Business, Computer Science, Finance, or Marketing.
Characteristics for Success
- Consistently gets things done.
- A strong attention to detail.
- A self-starter, can formulate strategies and implement actions to reach goals.
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing initiatives at once.
- Excitement to grow a business rapidly and grow your career accordingly.
We need great people to keep the momentum going. Here’s our current openings:
Customer Service Agent>>>
Ecommerce Merchandising Manager>>>
<<< Back to Careers home